Sunday, June 7, 2009

Weekend coming to a close.

Today should be a good day. I am going to work here for a couple of hours trying to finish up some of my school readings and a writing assignment. I feel so much better today now that I worked yesterday and got a lot done on my to do list. Today will be manageable and I will be able to go see some DC sites. It looks like it is going to be hot today....which is not my favorite but I have no control over the weather of course! Not much to write home about at this moment but last night was fun because we walked up the street and got some late night ice cream which was super awesome....yummmy. I got like this chocolate peanut butter one. Couldn't resist. =) I will probably have more to say after I visit the Holocaust Museum....I feel like that will be a powerful experience.

-Megan

1 comment:

  1. I would be interested in what your friend and your experience at the event reveal about the Israeli Palestinian conflict at this point. It's always been complicated and ever changing. Thanks for allowing me the chance to live vicariously through you this summer.

    ReplyDelete