Monday, June 1, 2009

First day on the job.

Today is my first day at work and I am excited and nervous of course. (typical combination for me) I think that the first obsticle is that I need to make sure I can navigate the metro by myself (which will be easy) and find the building once I get off of the metro (should be easy) and am on time and hopefully there are not any metro delays because I am not quite as familiar with the bus system yet. The people I have been cooresponding with from my work seem very very nice and that makes me really excited to go there.

I think that I am going to put the majority of my pictures on facebook and some of them on here. So if you are a picture person you can look on facebook. =)

There doesn't seem to be anything eventful to write about at the moment so I am just going to get ready to leave and hopefully successfully get there.

-Megan

PS. I have not seen Obama yet. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment