Monday, June 8, 2009

Second week of work: Monday

Today I went to work for a few hours and filmed a class where these two guys were doing this project where they needed me to film them in the classroom. So I got a chance to film these 3 year olds...which is always amusing...and I learned a lot about them and how to deal with a 3 year old and also a bit about filming. That felt productive.

After lunch and a break I went to this place called the Foundation Center http://foundationcenter.org/ Check it out! It has all of this wonderful information about grants, proposals, nonprofits etc. and they have some free online class kind of stuff that you can participate in from your personal computer. If you want to know anything else about it just let me know and I can explain where some stuff is or you can use their search engine to navigate the website. Also....for anyone interested the website for my internship is www.centronia.org

Now I am going to do some school work and maybe watch a movie. Yay! Free time!

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment