Saturday, July 11, 2009

Weekend!

Today was very busy and I have been working nonstop here in the apartment. It was a cleaning, homework, chores, etc... kind of day and I really feel a lot better now that I have tackled all of that work that was piling up. Tomorrow my plans are to go to the Zoo, a Mongolian Festival, and a play that my supervisor is putting on. It will be such a fun day!

I made a master resume which will be really helpful I think because it basically has all of the information that I could possibly need to compile various resume's, applications, etc. So I am proud of that.

Even though I got a little lonely today I got so much work done that I feel a relief from that and hopefully from this point on everything will be a little more manageable. It is all downhill coasting from here. =)

I am really glad that I am here but I am now looking forward to traveling home and completing this whole internship process. I miss my family and the animals!!!

more soon,
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment