Monday, July 27, 2009

Two weeks left!

Today was a day where I felt really relaxed but it made it hard to become motivated. I went to work for the first half of the day and actually got to work on time....I think I was late every day last week! And then I went and heard a lecture from The Washington Center and it wasn't that bad. The speaker was more like a storyteller and that was exciting for me because I too like to tell stories. This week seems to be a little on the rainy side as far as the forecast goes and that means that it will be hot and rainy which is not a good combination for my hair....sorry Whitney. But I am coming down the home stretch here! The biggest obsticle right now is to try and get 3 papers finished in the next two days. Chasen is coming tomorrow afternoon and I am really looking forward to nonstop laughing while we are together....but that means that I need to focus so that I can really get some stuff done tonight. I guess I have about 5 more hours max of time tonight to do anything so I will try and use like 3.5 hours of that for my homework. So stressful when there are multiple assignments hanging over my head!

Anywho, more to come

Megan

2 comments:

  1. Megan, we are excited to see you again soon! I know you think no one reads your blog, but do take the time to write another post or two to wrap things up, while it is all still fresh... I certainly have enjoyed following your... um... exploits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look forward to seeing you when you get home...have enjoyed reading about your DC adventures & looking at the pictures on facebook. Thanks for sharing with us Megan's Excellent Adventure :D

    ReplyDelete