Sunday, July 12, 2009

Sunday

I feel really tired and I am sad that I didn't really do any site seeing like I wanted to but I did a lot of other work. I did homework and I also cleaned and such. It was kind of nice to stay inside and relax....just really plowing through the to do list. I have been having so much fun at my civic engagement project. The homeless children are so adorable and at the last session I got to hold the babies! So cute! I love them all and they cried a lot but I am actually getting used to it. I never thought that I would be able to tolerate that for more than 5 seconds but I guess some kind of switch got turned off.

By the way my new favorite song is Nina Simone
Ain't Got No...I've Got Life and I am really super excited about it. I love her! I really like her music....I can't remember if I have ever heard her before but I am lovin it.

Also, I kind of miss being home. I have been here 6 weeks and have 4 weeks left so the end is kind of near. I am going to be glad to be finished with this chapter even though I really enjoy it and have learned so much. I would recommend an internship during undergrad for anyone who can make it happen.

Well, tomorrow is back to work and it will be a busy day but that is expected.

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment