Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Packing.

Okay, so here is my first post in my blogging experience. Yay! I feel like I might experiment with the font features.

Anyway, so anyone who has known me for a while should know about my love of packing and how I pack too early and it is an intense process. Well, I am leaving next Wendesday and I have just started making my list and gathering stuff. I think what makes it worse is that I am also trying to unpack all my crap from school into my tiny room and it is a mess. I always seem to get it together though.

Oh yeah! I just got done booking my flight and it was reasonably priced I though. It was less than $250 roundtrip with travelocity.com. Check it out! Just kidding...

Well...I suppose that is good enough for now. It will shock me if anyone reads these. hahaha

ttfn

-Megan

1 comment:

  1. you do enjoy making lists. i hope you will continue to use the small silver notebook. i have a blog as well! welcome!!!!!

    ReplyDelete