Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I will never survive!

So, I am really nervous because I have all kinds of things that I need to do before I leave and it doesn't seem that I will get it together. For instance, I am still trying to get my room and stuff in order and need to restock some of my pills....and go to the doctor for my 4th sinus infection. That really worries me, I will not be able to go to the doctor when I am in Washington so....we need a medical breakthrough ASAP!

No one gives a shit about my blog! I tell my sister and John about it and they do not respond!

Whatever, I am one sneeze away from Hospice over here....geesh.

There better be comments when I get back people!!

I MEAN IT!

-Megan

2 comments:

  1. Woah...maybe you should throw a couple of chill pills in that weekly pill box sista. LOL. Just kidding! Lee and I follow your blog. Don't worry. You're not airing your dirty laundry without a captive audience. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am HERE for you, Megan! Unlike the rest of those d*****bags! (They never cared about Bret or Daisy either...)

    ReplyDelete