Friday, May 22, 2009

Packing and Instincts.

Packing is not such a daunting task right now. I made my list (of course) and I have checked things off as I have packed them and I am probably 2/3rds of the way through! Yes!

My theme for today is to listen to my instincts. I feel that I get myself into a frantic state of mind when I don't listen to my needs....so to speak. So today is all about listening and respecting what needs to be done and not ignoring myself and making me a priority and all that good stuff. Because....if I am going to survive in the big city I need to be healthy on all levels!

Also, I am going to make a quick trip to BG tomorrow and that will be good. I can see some people and finish up some cleaning / organizing in FAC for next year. Then stay the night with Jake which should be fun. =)

For now, I am going to go to the car and unload some stuff.

-Megan

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. >> if I am going to survive in the big city I need to be healthy on all levels!

    Yes, you do, and yeah, most of that is mental/emotional/psychological/nonphysical/whatever. Looks like we will miss you tomorrow, but I hope you have one last good experience in our humble backwater before setting sail to that citadel of the devil's underpants...

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW, I didn't delete anything too salacious or anything just now; I was just playing around and figuring out how _blogspot_ works. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete