Wednesday, May 27, 2009

My adventure to my apartment.

So....when I got off of the last flight and tried to go get some food I just ran into another issue, apparently any electronic transfer / deposits are not accessible to me until after 7pm. And I was really smart and didn't make sure that I had enough cash to function. Ugh! So, I managed to find 2 something dollars and got a bagel and cream cheese and now I am starting to get really hungry and I will have to ask one of my roomates to let me borrow a meal's worth of money and pay them back later.

Anywho, so my shuttle guy came and picked me up in a van and I was with two other guys and another girl. The five of us just kind of sat there and everyone seemed to keep composure and just sat there and I was like "can someone give me a toy to play with!" I guess I realized that I am a nervous kind of traveler. I am no nonsense and I get from point A to point B and that is the only goal.

It was crazy!

-Megan

3 comments:

  1. You will be just fine, silly. Traveling is always stressful but this is not a life-threatening situation! And of course next time you'll know better... like to bring extra cash and a toy.

    Try to settle down and get a good night's sleep, and then go score some caffeine in the AM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember that if everything went smoothly, it wouldn't be as much fun to read about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Button says, "I knew she should have taken a toy." He said I could send you one of his favorites, but you know what that would look like. Or you could do what my 7th graders do, since they can make a toy out of anything. Take a mechanical pencil apart, and use it to shoot little pieces of wadded up paper at your friends. It gives them great pleasure.

    ReplyDelete